How would you like to leave the past behind and really start to enjoy your life?
Individual counselling can help you to leave the past behind and break through the issues & obstacles that have been holding you back… so you can start to enjoy your life more fully! Sound like something you’d like?
No matter what’s been preventing you from having an amazing life, whether it’s issues around anxiety, confidence, anger, trust, self-esteem, or even habits or phobias, individual counselling can make a huge difference to how you will feel every day!
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you suffer from anxiety, panic or nervousness (sweating or quickening heart beat)?
- Do you feel overwhelmed or highly stressed either at home or at work?
- Do you have trouble dealing with people in your workplace?
- Are you struggling to move forward in your career?
- Is someone at work making your life difficult or almost impossible?
- Are you feeling dissatisfied in your relationship?
- Would you rather hide rather than face life?
- Do you sometimes react completely out-of-kilter to the situation?
- Would you like more confidence?
- Do you feel low in energy and sad at times?
- Is there something you can’t talk about with friends or family?
- Is it hard to let go of the past issues?
- Do you find yourselves worrying a lot about what might happen in future?
- Is there a memory of a difficult experience that just won’t go away?
- Are you sabotaging your own life or friendships, but don’t know how you can stop?
- Do you get angry or frustrated and suddenly snap for little or no reason, and then feel guilty?
- Do people seem to react negatively to you or your actions?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then working with me could help you to completely change how you feel about your life.
Counselling sessions are not just “talking about” things to get them off your chest! There’s a huge difference between working through concerns or problems with a professionally trained counsellor versus merely talking about things with your friends or family.
Some counsellors specialise in one particular theory or model and apply it to all of their clients. Years of hands-on experience have shown me that while one model might appear to work for one client, that doesn’t mean it will work for others. I therefore draw from a broad range of modalities to put together an approach that will work for you and your situation. This way we can move through your concerns as swiftly as possible and help you create a more satisfying and enjoyable life.
What types of issues do we deal with
in individual counselling?
Typical issues that might be addressed by our individual counselling services include:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Communication issues
- Eating concerns
- Divorce or separation
- Grief and loss
- Sexuality and gender issues
- Relationship concerns (including friendship issues)
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Anger and aggression issues
- Spiritual fears or dilemmas
Are you ready to let go of the old habits that are holding you back?
Isn’t it time for you to step up and give yourself the life and relationship that you deserve?
|Click here to Book Your First Appointment Right Now!|
(If you'd prefer, you can book in by calling us on:
Naturally your privacy and confidentiality
are treated with
the utmost importance at all times