Are you ready to stop fighting, stop struggling,
and make your relationship great?
- Are you bickering, arguing, or fighting a lot?
- Do you feel a lot of RESENTMENT, frustration or anger towards your partner?
- Are you living more like housemates than lovers?
- Are you trying to get past an affair?
No matter what your relationship looks like right now, and no matter what you’ve already tried to do to fix things, whatever you do—please don’t give up quite yet! Because it’s not really your fault! In fact…
It’s a CONUNDRUM! Here’s why…
Did you know that most of the things that couples do to try to resolve their issues…
not only don’t work… but generally make things even worse instead?
In my book: “Solving The Marriage Conundrum: The REAL Reason Why Couples Fight… and How to STOP!” I’ll show you a powerful approach that I’ve been using with couples that has been getting remarkable results. This approach includes 21 powerful, step-by-step strategies that will show you EXACTLY what to do to completely transform your relationship.
And believe me; this approach can show you how to stop fighting and stop struggling—once and for all—even if your partner won’t work on it… and even if your partner won’t admit that there’s a problem—yet.
No matter how your relationship might be right now, that’s all about to change!
In this groundbreaking new approach, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reasons why you’ve been arguing, fighting, or struggling in your relationship (believe me; these will surprise you)
- Why your past attempts to resolve your problems didn’t work—and why they NEVER could have
- How to influence your partner to step-up and work on the relationship with you (no matter how resistant they might be right now), and
- EXACTLY what you need to do to take back your power, get past the issues from the past… and fix things in your relationship‐once and for all!
In addition to using this link and the links above to purchase this book via this website, you can also order the paperback version of my book from several online retailers, including:
Please be aware, however, that I have no control over the price that these retailers choose to charge for the book, or for delivery.
What about an ebook version?
I’m currently working with Amazon USA to set the ebook version up and it will be available early July. As soon as it’s available, I’ll update this page with how to buy the ebook version (plus an international paperback version to save on postage if you’re not located in Australia).
You can either check back on this page in July, or fill in the form below and I’ll contact you when it’s available.