Are you ready to stop fighting, stop struggling,
and make your relationship great?
- Are you bickering, arguing, or fighting a lot?
- Do you feel a lot of RESENTMENT, frustration or anger towards your partner?
- Are you living more like housemates than lovers?
- Are you trying to get past an affair?
No matter what your relationship looks like right now, and no matter what you’ve already tried to do to fix things, whatever you do—please don’t give up quite yet! Because it’s not really your fault! In fact…
It’s a CONUNDRUM! Here’s why…
Most of the things that couples do to try to resolve their issues…
not only don’t work…
but generally make things even worse instead!
In my book: “Solving The Marriage Conundrum: The REAL Reason Why Couples Fight… and How to STOP!” I’ll show you a powerful approach that I’ve been using with couples that has been getting remarkable results. This approach includes 21 powerful, step-by-step strategies that will show you EXACTLY what to do to completely transform your relationship.
And believe me; this approach can show you how to stop fighting and stop struggling—once and for all—even if your partner won’t work on it… and even if your partner won’t admit that there’s a problem—yet.
No matter how your relationship might be right now, that’s all about to change!
In this groundbreaking new approach, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reasons why you’ve been arguing, fighting, or struggling in your relationship (believe me; these will surprise you)
- Why your past attempts to resolve your problems didn’t work—and why they NEVER could have
- How to influence your partner to step-up and work on the relationship with you (no matter how resistant they might be right now), and
- EXACTLY what you need to do to take back your power, get past the issues from the past… and fix things in your relationship-once and for all!
Solving the Marriage Conundrum” is available in Paperback and eBook format, from the stores listed below. Click on one of the stores to visit that store. (Each of these will open in a new window).
|Australia or New Zealand||USA, UK, Canada or elsewhere|
Please note that I cannot control the price that these retailers charge for the book. They might discount the book price at their own discretion, which is completely out of my control. And that means that not only might different sites show different prices, but these prices are all subject to change.